Top 10 Bestsellers 2010
- Tam O Shanter's Big Night Oot
- Unco Case O Dr Jeckyll and Mr Hyde
- 19 Poems of Norman MacCaig
- Edinburgh Atlas and Guide
- Maw Broon's Cooking with Bairns
- Publishing Scotland Yearbook 2010
- First Aid for Fairies and Other Fabled Beasts
- The Many Days
- Maw Broon's Cookbook
- From Kelso to Kalamazoo
- Add to Basket19 Poems Of Norman MacCaig
- Compact Disc - Association for Scottish Literary Studies
This CD contains readings of 19 poems by the poet Norman MacCaig.
- Add to BasketFirst Aid For Fairies And Other Fabled Beasts
- Paperback - Kelpies
A skilful blend of fable and fiction as Helen embarks on an exciting race through Scotland's diverse landscapes, accompanied by an array of creatures from mythology and folklore.
- Add to BasketFrom Kelso To Kalamazoo: The Life And Times Of George Taylor, 1803-1891
- Paperback - NMS
At the age of 50, George Taylor, a horticulturalist, moved his family from Kelso in the Scottish Borders to Kalamazoo, Michigan. He made several return visits to Scotland. This is his story in his own words.
- Add to BasketThe Many Days: Selected Poems Of Norman MacCaig
- Paperback - Polygon
Published to mark the centenary of Norman MacCaig's birth, 'The Many Days' aims to strike a balance between representing the much-loved poems that any reader would expect to find in a selected MacCaig, and other less familiar verses.
- Add to BasketMaw Broon's Cooking With Bairns
- Hardback - Waverley
Catherine Brown encourages adults to teach children to master the basic techniques of cooking in this book which features more than 40 recipes explained in simple steps. It includes recipes for soups, jams, sweets, meats and fish, as well as advice on oven and griddle baking.
- Paperback - Publishing Scotland
This work provides comprehensive information on all areas of the Scottish book trade, split into five main sections - publishing, organisations, services, writing, and bookselling.
- Paperback - Itchy Coo
This collection of eight plays has been conceived and written by teachers and pupils from all over Scotland. Not only will this anthology give students access to modern Scots texts for speaking aloud, but it will also help to build confidence in writing in Scots.