BIC code: 1DBKS
There were 5 items found.
- Add to BasketQuest For A Kelpie
- Paperback - Kelpies
Jeannie Main, a fisher-lass from Nairn, is warned by a gypsy that she will make a king and break a king, and be in the shadow of the gibbet four times. Involved with both Jacobites and Hanoverians, Jeannie does indeed fulfil all the prophecies.
- Add to BasketQueen Of The Sheep: New Writing Scotland 23
- Paperback - Association for Scottish Literary Studies
New Writing Scotland 23. This annual anthology publishes Scottish poetry, fiction and drama. Its aim is to include both established writers as well as up-and-coming and even unknown ones.
- Paperback - Luath
The authors provide a history on the origins and effects of Celtic freemasonry, drawing on growing interest in the western mystery tradition. They demystify royal and religious influences on the history of Scotland.
- Add to Basket"So Strange A Monster As A Jesuiste": The Society Of Jesus In Sixteenth-Century Scotland
- Hardback - House of Lochar
During the turbulent reigns of Mary Queen of Scots and James VI, the Jesuists played a significant role in preserving Catholicism in the land of John Knox. This book examines the political and religious aims of the Society of Jesus during that period.
- Add to BasketThe Quest For Arthur
- Hardback - Luath
Having left no stone unturned in his search for the truth, the author provides an exploration of King Arthur's contribution to Scottish history. The author may indeed have proved that Arthur was a Scot.