BIC code: JBFF
See also: Social Sciences
- Hardback - Edinburgh University Press
The editors of this volume introduce topics and debates relevant to nineteenth-century women's everyday lives, using selected primary source material to demonstrate key points.
- Paperback - National Museums of Scotland
This text looks at women who fought tirelessly for equality. It focuses on the Scottish women of all ages and from all backgrounds who were involved in the non-militant suffragist movement.
- Add to BasketShe Is But A Woman: Queenship In Scotland, 1424-1463
- Paperback - John Donald
'She is But a Woman', the first in-depth study of medieval Scottish queens, investigates the relationship between gender and power in the 15th century Scottish court. Fiona Downie explores the art of queenship as practiced by Joan Beaufort and Mary Guelders, queens of James I and James II.
- Add to BasketShe Was Aye Workin': Memories Of Tenement Women In Edinburgh And Glasgow
- Paperback - White Cockade
This book explores the hidden lives of the women who held families together and made ends meet in Scotland's crowded urban tenements.