BIC code: RBKC
See also: Earth Sciences
- Add to BasketIntroducing Oceanography
- Paperback - Dunedin Academic
This text has been written by two leading oceanographers to provide an overview of the science of the study of the seas for students and adults wanting a guide to this enormous subject.
- Add to BasketBiostratigraphic And Geological Significance Of Planktonic Foraminifera
- Hardback - Elsevier
This volume synthesises the biostratigraphic and geological usefulness of planktonic foraminifera. It includes a discussion of the recent advances being enabled by molecular studies of living forms.
- Add to BasketAcross The Pond
- Paperback - Whittles
Crossing the Pond provides a history of one of the world's great oceans - the North Atlantic. Beginning with its basic geography, the author traces a chronological voyage through history starting with the early exploration of the Atlantic.
- Add to BasketTidal Stream Atlas: North Ireland And West Scotland
- Paperback - UK Hydrographic Office
This tidal stream atlas displays, in diagrammatic form, the major tidal streams affecting Northern Ireland and the west coast of Scotland.