BIC code: RBP
See also: Earth Sciences
- Add to BasketIntroducing Meteorology: A Guide To Weather
- Paperback - Dunedin Academic
Copiously illustrated, this book is intended for those whose interest in meteorology has been stimulated, perhaps by media coverage of dramatic weather events, and who want to know more. Technical terms are kept to a minimum and are explained in a glossary.
- Add to BasketScottish Weather
- Paperback - Black & White
In 'Scottish Weather', you will find out the meanings of smirr, dreich, moor and other Scots words for rain, snow, wind, sun, the forecast, the seasons and weather lore in this informative and entertaining pocket guide.
- Add to BasketThe Snowflake: Winter's Secret Beauty
- Hardback - Colin Baxter
Snowflakes may be an everyday subject, but you've never seen them like this! Kenneth Libbrecht describes the creation of the snow crystal, and their fleeting beauty and complexity are captured in Patricia Rasmussen's amazing micro-photography.