Walking, Hiking, Trekking
BIC code: WSZC
See also: Walking & Climbing
- Add to BasketHell Of A Journey: On Foot Through The Scottish Highlands In Winter
- Paperback - Birlinn
Mike Cawthorne only did one walk last winter. 143 days, 1607 miles and all the Scottish 1000 metre peaks later he returned, having traversed some of the most treacherous terrain in the world. This is the story of his remarkable journey.
- Add to BasketHamish's Mountain Walk: The First Traverse Of The Munros In A Single Journey
- Paperback - Sandstone
'Hamish's Mountain Walk' describes the first complete traverse of the Munros (mountains in Scotland attaining a height of 3000 feet) in a single journey.
- Add to BasketHeart Of Scotland
- Paperback - Mercat
Describing some of the most beautiful scenery in Central Scotland, this title presents 25 walks, including routes around the site where William Wallace fought and won his famous battle, the spectacular and popular Ochil Hills, Scotland's oldest distillery at Glenturret, and the hidden gem of Pitcairns Den.
- Add to BasketHostile Habitats: Scotland's Mountain Environment
- Hardback - Scottish Mountaineering Trust
Compiled by some of the country's leading experts in their fields, this book offers a detailed introduction to the natural and man-made environment of Scotland's mountains, written by hillwalkers for hillwalkers.