The Kitchen Assault Course For Men Who Can't Cook - Or Have Never Had To!
René La Sagne
List Price £9.99
For many men the kitchen is a no man's land. Millions have been banned from the kitchen or have never faced the dangers that lurk there.
René La Sagne understands this fear. As a former French Foreign Legion Catering Corps chef, and now a celebrity restaurateur, René has frontline service in the kitchen (a command post and power base), and his book is a handbook of culinary combat skills.
With the kitchen decoded, men no longer need to starve in the field or be forced to exist on pre-packed rations or ever surrender to hunger again.
With this book you will be equipped to:
- Make toast
- boil an egg
- blow your head off with curry
- roast a whole pig
- stew a squirrel
- learn the secrets of "le boudin" and "the fifth quarter"
- conjure up beef wellington
- tickle a trout
- go over the top with tiramisu and sorbet
- dance the chocolate doorstep and dominate with crème brulée, attractive tarts, or a meringue.
Complete your objectives and enjoy your victory parade as the mysteries of cooking unfold. Your soufflés will rise, your mustards can be relished - the would could be your lemon posset.
- The Complete Book Of Mince
- Hardback - Waverley
In the days before low-fat this and zero-calorie that, mince was one of the most accessible and popular staples that millions never grew tired of. In 'The Complete Book of Mince', Paisley's top chef René La Sagne shares his love of this versatile culinary delicacy.
- No reviews of The Kitchen Assault Course For Men Who Can't Cook - Or Have Never Had To! have been submitted yet - Be the first to submit your review