The Publishing Scotland Yearbook 2009
List Price £9.99
This title is Out of Print. It will probably not be reprinted. You may be able to obtain a copy at a library or second-hand bookseller.
Now in its 16th edition, the revised and updated Publishing Scotland Yearbook provides a thorough listing of Scottish publishers and related publishing services.
The directory has been fully expanded to include contacts in the large network of freelance service providers in Scotland, including designers, editors, proofreaders, printers, literary agents and PR services. It also offers comprehensive information on Scotland’s literary organisations, book festivals, libraries and writing prizes.
- Revised and expanded directory of Scottish publishers
- Thorough listings of contacts in the large network of Scottish publishing service providers including editors, designers, printers, literary agents and PR companies
- Comprehensive information on Scotland’s literary organisations, book festivals, writing prizes and libraries
- Full details of publishing training courses and degrees
- Bibliography and lists of useful online resources plus extensive glossary of publishing terms
- Calendar of major literary events including festivals, awards and international book fairs
The Yearbook is an invaluable handbook for all those working with books in Scotland, and is essential reading for publishers, writers, booksellers, librarians and freelancers.
- No reviews of The Publishing Scotland Yearbook 2009 have been submitted yet - Be the first to submit your review