There were 3 items found.
- Add to BasketFast Forward Scotland
- Paperback - Hodder Gibson
This title offers an intensive programme for raising pupils from 5-14 level C to levels D and E and is a resource for teachers who have been charged with accelerating pupils' literacy progress over a short period of time.
- Add to BasketFrom The Cradle To The Grave: Social Welfare In Britain, 1890s-1950
- Paperback - Hodder & Stoughton
This title deals with social history during the period 1890 to 1951, focusing in particular on the changing role of government in tackling the problem of poverty, and dealing with a new relationship between the people of Britain and their government.
- Add to BasketFree At Last: Race Relations In The USA, 1918-1968
- Paperback - Hodder & Stoughton Educational
This text uses a source-based approach to the study of US race relations. Activities and end-of-chapter questions are pitched at Intermediate level 1 and 2, and the exam structure and extended-response questions are also covered.