Food & Drink
There were 9 items found.
- Add to BasketTasty: Food That Gives You A Hug And Makes You Smile
- Hardback - Headline
Taking inspiration from the street food of Britain and its myriad culinary influences, use of inexpensive local produce, simple cooking techniques and completely mouth-watering flavours, Tony has created over 80 recipes from burgers to bhajis, flatbreads to tacos, stuffed onion rings and kebabs.
- Add to BasketThree Sisters Bake: Delectable Recipes For Every Day
- Hardback - Hardie Grant
For the Reith sisters, food is about delighting the senses - baking delicious things that look as good as they taste. Full of recipes for every occasion, from brunch and picnics to afternoon tea and dinner parties, 'Three Sisters Bake' shares the ethos that food is for sharing and enjoying with friends and family. Learn how to make mouthwatering traybakes and pastries, showstopping cakes and desserts, and plentiful sharing platters, all made with fresh and flavoursome ingredients.
- Paperback - Hachette Scotland
Sue Lawrence has interviewed 70 prominent Scots and unlocked their beloved memories of food and what it was like for them growing up. She talks to them about their families, their home and their relationship with food.
- Add to BasketA Taste Of Mey: Recipes And Memories Inspired By The Castle Of Mey
- Hardback - Queen Elizabeth Castle of Mey Trust
With more than 200 full-colour pages of favourite recipes and personal memories of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth The Queen Mother from her friends, members of her household, present-day employees of the castle, and patrons and friends of the Castle of Mey.
- Add to BasketThe Three Chimneys: Recipes & Reflections From The Isle Of Skye's World Famous Restaurant
- Paperback - Birlinn
Shirley Spear's story of the creation of the renowned Three Chimneys Restaurant provides a fascinating insight into her life as a chef, restaurant owner and working mum throughout the recent period of Scotland's burgeoning restaurant scene.
- Hardback - Hachette Scotland
Sue Lawrence has interviewed 70 prominent Scots and unlocked their memories of food and what it was like for them growing up. She talks to diverse public figures such as Ewan McGregor, Gordon Brown and Andy Murray about their families, their home and their relationship with food.
- Add to BasketTraditional Scottish Recipes
- Paperback - Waverley
'Traditional Scottish Recipes' is a collection of dishes employing Scottish methods of cooking and preserving food, adapted for the modern kitchen. It includes recipes for game and meat dishes, fish and seafood dishes, bread, sweets and desserts.
- Add to BasketA Taste Of Scotland: The Essence Of Scottish Cooking, With 30 Classic Recipes Shown In 120 Evocative Photographs
- Hardback - Lorenz
This sampler of dishes from Scotland includes recipes for roast young grouse, herrings in oatmeal, potato cakes, kale with mustard dressing, Scotch broth, Cullen skink, haggis with clapshot cake, drop scones, Dunfillan bramble pudding, Highland coffee, and many more delicacies.
- Add to BasketTikka Look At Me Now: Charan Gill
- Paperback - Black & White
Charan Gill arrived in Glasgow from Punjab in India at the age of nine with little understanding of Western culture. He began as an apprentice turner at a shipyard on the Clyde. He went on to found and head a multimillion-pound empire as 'Europe's Curry King'. This is his story.
Ordering and View
Related BIC Categories
- Cakes, Baking, Icing & Sugarcraft
- Cookery By Ingredient
- Cookery Dishes & Courses
- Cooking With Fish & Seafood
- Cooking With Meat & Game
- Food & Beverage Technology
- Food & Drink / Cookery
- Food & Drink: Preserving
- General Cookery
- Health & Wholefood Cookery
- National & Regional Cuisine
- TV / Celebrity Chef Cookbooks
- Vegan Cookery
- Vegetarian Cookery