- Add to Basket101 Uses Of A Dead Kindle
- Paperback - Freight
In a few short years the Kindle e-reader has become one of the most iconic objects of our contemporary culture. But what happens when a Kindle dies? '101 Uses of a Dead Kindle' shows the many imaginative, irreverent and often downright bizarre ways your dead Kindle can live on!
- Add to BasketA Poke In The Eye: With A Sharp Stick
- Hardback - Canongate
Amnesty International has produced a dozen Secret Policeman shows. This book brings together the greatest acts from the twelve shows: scripts, lyrics, monologues and on through to the latest generation led by Eddie Izzard, Dylan Moran and Frank Skinner.
- Add to BasketSimon's Cat Vs. The World!
- Hardback - Canongate
This year the nation's favourite cat faces up to his toughest challenge yet. With a new kitten in the house, a new girlfriend for Simon and endless new visitors to the garden, it is time to reassert his position - once and for all - as the undisputed top cat.
- Haud Ma Chips, Ah've Drapped The Wean!: Glesca Grannies' Sayings, Patter And Advice
- Paperback - Luath
A collection of the hilarious sayings and expresions favoured by the grannies of Glasgow, along with their English translations.
- The Last Night On The Beat: Best Of Harry The Polis
- Paperback - Black & White
The hilarious adventures of 'Harry the Polis' recalled by ex-polis Harry Morris, the self-appointed Chief Constable of funny stories, continue with the publication of his tenth book.
- Add to BasketThe Broons And Oor Wullie: Classic Strips From The 70s
- Hbk. + CD - D.C. Thomson
This book contains a collection of Broons and Oor Wullie classic strips from the 70s, with Maggie's wedding organiser and a music CD of the evening wedding reception.
- Hardback - doodlemacdoodle
28 classic couthie nineteenth-century full colour photos with ridiculously modern comments - in Scots, with additional anecdotes in English.
- Hoots!: A Wee Book Of Classic Couthie Humour
- Hardback - Doodle Macdoodle
This Scottish gift-book features reproductions of 28 postcards, each with a hilarous contemporary Scottish phrase and background information.
- Add to BasketThe Scottish Nationality Test: How Scottish Are You?
- Hardback - Black & White
At a time when Scotland is once again considering life as an independent nation, this book is essential reading for any citizen or visitor with a sense of humour. So, how Scottish are you?
- Work! Consume! Die!
- Paperback - Harper
In 'Work! Consume! Die!' Frankie Boyle offers his outrageous, laugh-out-loud, cynical rant on life as he knows it. He describes your reality as viewed through a bloodshot eye pressed against a smeared telescope, focused on hell.
Ordering and View
More on BooksfromScotland.com
Humour Bestselling Books
- The Broons' Burns Night
- Para Handy
- The Cannae Sutra
- Edinbuggers V Weegies
- Dead Jammy!
- Ah Couldnae Believe Ma Ears!
- Why Did The Haggis Cross the Road
- Robbie Shepherd's Doric Columns
- Crabbit Old Buggers
- Ye Canne Shove Yer Granny Aff A Bus
Sales to 31/12/2011