There were 4 items found.
- Hardback - doodlemacdoodle
28 classic couthie nineteenth-century full colour photos with ridiculously modern comments - in Scots, with additional anecdotes in English.
- Add to BasketThe Oor Wullie Notebook: A Notebook Full Of Wullie's Favourite Sayings And Pictures Of Wullie
- Hardback - Waverley
A stationery item notebook from Oor Wullies, one of Scotland's best-loved and iconic comic book characters, with illustrations, sayings and moments cpatured from the long running comic strip.
- Add to BasketOch Wheesht And Get Oan Wae It
- Hardback - Bookspeed
A collection of Scottish wit and wisdom for every occasion, inspired by the popular "Keep Calm and Carry On" posters.
- Add to BasketOdd-Shaped Balls: Mischief-Makers, Miscreants And Mad-Hatters Of Rugby
- Paperback - Mainstream
'Odd-Shaped Balls' is a collection of stories evoking the fun, colour and wit of the world of rugby as represented by players and fans both great and small.
Ordering and View
More on BooksfromScotland.com
Humour Bestselling Books
- The Broons' Burns Night
- Para Handy
- The Cannae Sutra
- Edinbuggers V Weegies
- Dead Jammy!
- Ah Couldnae Believe Ma Ears!
- Why Did The Haggis Cross the Road
- Robbie Shepherd's Doric Columns
- Crabbit Old Buggers
- Ye Canne Shove Yer Granny Aff A Bus
Sales to 31/12/2011