There were 3 items found.
- Add to BasketYou're All Just Jealous Of My Jetpack
- Hardback - Drawn & Quarterly
Cartoonist Tom Gauld follows up his widely praised graphic novel 'Goliath' with 'You're All Just Jealous of My Jetpack', a collection of cartoons made for The Guardian. Over the past eight years, Gauld has produced a weekly cartoon for the Saturday Review section of Britain's most well regarded newspaper. This book distils perfectly Gauld's dark humor, impeccable timing, and distinctive style.
- Paperback - Black & White
Harry Morris reveals the lighter side of our industrious police force. Full of hilarious anecdotes, oddball characters, quick comebacks and unlikely excuses, this title shows true Scottish humour at its finest.
- Add to Basket'Ye Cannae Shove Yer Granny Aff A Bus!': Scots Grandchildren On Their Grannies
- Paperback - Neil Wilson
This latest title from Allan Morrison, author of Haud Yer Wheesht!, is a collection of unique, humorous quotations and outbursts from Scottish grandchildren revealing their relationships with their Grannies.
Ordering and View
More on BooksfromScotland.com
Humour Bestselling Books
- The Broons' Burns Night
- Para Handy
- The Cannae Sutra
- Edinbuggers V Weegies
- Dead Jammy!
- Ah Couldnae Believe Ma Ears!
- Why Did The Haggis Cross the Road
- Robbie Shepherd's Doric Columns
- Crabbit Old Buggers
- Ye Canne Shove Yer Granny Aff A Bus
Sales to 31/12/2011