There were 4 items found.
- Add to BasketI Mix What I Like!: A Mixtape Manifesto
- Paperback - AK
In a moment of increasing corporate control in the music industry, Jared A. Ball analyzes the colonization and control of popular music and posits the homemade hip-hop mixtape as an emancipatory tool for community resistance.
- Add to BasketI Don't Want To Fight
- Paperback - Sphere
Born in 1948, Lulu is one of the most recognisable popular singers in the world. This devastatingly candid autobiography reveals an artist who has never been afraid to experiment and one who has never shirked from facing anything in her life.
- Hardback - Polygon
Stuart Adamson was one of the most respected and popular figures in 20th century music. Allan Glen's book will trace his growth from small town boy to international superstar. A critical perspective true fans have been waiting for.
- Add to BasketIt's Not The Time You Have: Notes & Memories Of Music-Making With Martyn Bennett
- Paperback - Grace Note
Short memories and recollections of artists and friends who shared the life and music-making of the groundbreaking Scottish musician, composer and performer, the late Martyn Bennett.
Ordering and View
Related BIC Categories
- 20th Century Music
- Baroque Music (c 1600 To C 1750)
- Blues Music
- Brass Band, Patriotic, Military & Ceremonial Music
- Composers & Musicians
- Contemporary Popular Music
- Country & Western Music
- Folk Music
- Musical Instruments & Instrumental Ensembles
- Musical Instruments: Keyboard
- Musical Instruments: String
- Musical Instruments: Wind
- Musical Instruments: Woodwind
- Musical Scores, Lyrics & Libretti
- Other Types Of Music
- Punk Music
- Reggae Music
- Rock & Pop Music
- Romantic Music (c 1830 To C 1900)
- Sacred & Religious Music
- Soul & Gospel Music
- Techniques Of Music
- Vocal Music