There were 4 items found.
- Add to BasketMedia And Popular Music
- Hardback - Edinburgh University Press
This text analyses the relationships between music and contemporary media, both via the mediation of music, and music as mediator. It does so through a series of original interviews with key practitioners: musicians, writers, magazine editors, radio presenters and major and independent label bosses.
- Add to BasketMidge Ure: If I Was
- Paperback - Virgin
From poor working-class roots in Glasgow, to one of the most successful musicians of his generation, Midge Ure has spent over 25 years both at the cutting-edge and behind the scenes in the music industry. This autobiography details his incredible rollercoaster career.
- Add to BasketThe Mojo Collection: The Ultimate Music Companion
- Paperback - Canongate
Compiled by the staff and contributors of Mojo magazine, 'The Mojo Collection' tells the stories behind the greatest albums of all time and the artists who made them.
- Add to BasketMy Music In London, 1945-2000
- Paperback - Amiscellany
This is an autobiographical account by John Amis, music critic, broadcaster, concert manager and performer. It is divided into two parts, with the first offering a review of concerts printed in the 'Scotsman 45-60', whilst the second focuses on the last decade of the twentieth century.
Ordering and View
Related BIC Categories
- 20th Century Music
- Baroque Music (c 1600 To C 1750)
- Blues Music
- Brass Band, Patriotic, Military & Ceremonial Music
- Composers & Musicians
- Contemporary Popular Music
- Country & Western Music
- Folk Music
- Musical Instruments & Instrumental Ensembles
- Musical Instruments: Keyboard
- Musical Instruments: String
- Musical Instruments: Wind
- Musical Instruments: Woodwind
- Musical Scores, Lyrics & Libretti
- Other Types Of Music
- Punk Music
- Reggae Music
- Rock & Pop Music
- Romantic Music (c 1830 To C 1900)
- Sacred & Religious Music
- Soul & Gospel Music
- Techniques Of Music
- Vocal Music