There were 476 items found.
Showing page 34 from 48
Showing page 34 from 48
- Add to BasketRunning Threads: Poems
- Paperback - Makar
'Running Threads' is a collection of poems by Scottish writers.
- Add to BasketWinter Barley
- Paperback - Chapman
'Winter Barley' is a collection of poetry by Caithness poet, George Dunn, including 'Rune Stations', 'Seeking Angels', 'The Key', 'Hill Burning', and 'Monkey Ode'.
- Add to BasketBag Lady
- Paperback - Fledgling
This collection of short stories and poems covers a wide range of subjects including humour, love, tragedy, murder, homosexuality, poverty and cancer. Travel from Edinburgh in 1930 to Chicago in 1948 to the Altiplano of South America today.
- Add to BasketSelected Poems
- Paperback - Jonathan Cape
John Burnside's territory is the no man's land of threshold and margin, the charmed half-light of the liminal, a domestic world threaded through with mystery, myth and longing. In this collection he develops those themes looking at the place of the individual in the world and the idea of home entwined with the lure of absence.
- Add to BasketBad Shaman Blues
- Paperback - Bloodaxe
Herbert is a highly entertaining poet who writes both in English and Scots. In 'Bad Shaman Blues' he explores the English and Scottish Borders, and goes on an absurd shamanic flight to Siberia.
- Add to BasketThe Singin' Lass: Selected Work Of Marion Angus
- Paperback - Polygon
This title celebrates the poetry and prose of Marion Angus, one of Scotland's finest lyric poets. Her work is modern and imaginative in its approach and the apparant simplicity of her strong and hauntingly sympathetic poetry is deceptive.
- Add to BasketTales Of Ordinary Sadness
- Paperback - Arima
'Tales of Ordinary Sadness' is the debut collection of poems and shorts from Glasgow poet Kirkland, and is full of tales of sex, death, drugs, murder and celebrity obsession.
- Add to BasketSwithering
- Paperback - Picador
With its descriptive precision, and occasionally moving and disarming directness, 'Swithering' is a collection of poetry from Robin Robertson.
- Add to BasketGirl In Red: And Other Poems
- Paperback - Scottish Book Trust
This limited edition booklet was published for National Poetry Day 2003 and is a collection of old and new poems by Vicki Feaver.
- Add to BasketJane
- Paperback - Luath
Drawing together a combination of performance poems, this work includes a selection of Anita Govan's personal, and audience, favourite performance pieces.
Related BIC Categories
- Poetry Anthologies: 16th To 18th Centuries
- Poetry Anthologies: 19th Century
- Poetry Anthologies: Classical, Early & Medieval
- Poetry Anthologies: From C 1900 -
- Poetry Texts & Anthologies
- Works By Individual Poets: 16th To 18th Centuries
- Works By Individual Poets: 19th Century
- Works By Individual Poets: Classical, Early & Medieval
- Works By Individual Poets: From C 1900 -