Education & Teaching
There were 5 items found.
- Add to BasketReport Verses In Rudolf Steiner's Art Of Education: Healing Forces In Words And Their Rhythms
- Paperback - Floris
An exploration of Rudolf Steiner's recommendation that class teacher create verses for their pupils to be inserted into their annual school reports.
- Add to BasketReligious And Moral Education For Scotland
- Paperback - Hodder Gibson
This text provides full coverage of the experiences and outcomes detailed in 'A Curriculum for Excellence', and encompasses all four capacities. The Development of Beliefs and Values permeates the book, which will act as an invaluable and inspirational resource to motivate students in the study of religious and moral education.
- Add to BasketThe Rectors Of The University Of St Andrews, 1859-2005
- Hardback - Dunedin
This history of the rectors of the University of St. Andrews provides an account of the different rectors, of their election and their electoral opponents and their period in office.
- Add to BasketRobert Gordon's Legacy: A History Of Robert Gordon's Hospital And College
- Hardback - Black & White
'Robert Gordon's Legacy' is the story of Robert Gordon and his Hospital and College. It explains the motivation which inspired Gordon to leave his considerable fortune to benefit members of the burgess class who had fallen on hard times.
- Add to BasketRadical Prince: The Practical Vision Of The Prince Of Wales
- Paperback - Floris
Eccentric or wise man? What does Prince Charles really believe? This is the first book to provide an explanatory overview of the Prince's philosophy, revealing the coherence of his ideas on ecology, organic agriculture, holistic health, religion, architecture and education.
Ordering and View
Related BIC Categories
- Adult Education
- Careers Guidance
- Curriculum Planning & Development
- Educational Psychology
- Educational Resources & Technology
- Educational Systems
- ELT Resource Books For Teachers
- Examinations & Assessment
- Funding Of Education
- Higher & Further Education
- Independent / Public Schools
- Industrial Or Vocational Training
- Open Learning & Distance Education
- Organization & Management Of Education
- Philosophy Of Education
- Pre-School & Kindergarten
- Primary / Junior Schools
- Schools Inspection
- Secondary Schools
- Study & Learning Skills
- Teacher Training
- Teaching Of A Specific Subject
- Teaching Of Children / Adults With Specific Learning Difficulties
- Teaching Of Ethnic Minorities
- Teaching Of Learning Disabled Persons
- Teaching Of Those With Special Educational Needs
- Teaching Skills & Techniques
- Universities / Polytechnics