Language Teaching & Learning
There were 4 items found.
- Add to BasketDr Jekyll And Mr Hyde
- Paperback - Oxford University Press
- Add to BasketDae Ye Ken?
- Paperback - Luath
Split thematically, and including subjects from clothes (claes) to socialising (gang oot on the toon), this pictorial mini Scots/English guide by Vicki Gausden provides an explanation to some common - and not so familiar - words and phrases in the Scots language.
- Add to BasketDeveloping Skills In Textual Analysis At Intermediate 2 And Higher Levels
- Paperback - Hodder Gibson
Susan MacDonald offers a guide through the stages of analysis, providing students with the confidence and ability to express their opinions on different kinds of poetry.
- Paperback - Scottish Cultural
This sequel to Teach yourself Doric provides a course in the dialect for the more advanced student. The extracts used are drawn from North-east literature, covering several regional areas and many different periods of time.
Ordering and View
Related BIC Categories
- Grammar & Vocabulary
- Grammar, Syntax, Linguistic Structure
- Historical & Comparative Linguistics
- Language & Linguistics
- Language Examinations & Tests
- Language For Business
- Language For Specific Purposes
- Language For Technical & Scientific Purposes
- Language Learning: Audio-Visual & Multimedia
- Language Learning: Specific Skills
- Language Phrasebooks
- Language Readers
- Language Self-Study & Phrasebooks
- Language Self-Study Texts
- Language Teaching & Learning (other Than ELT)
- Language Teaching & Learning Material & Coursework
- Language Teaching Theory & Methods
- Philosophy Of Language
- Phonetics, Phonology, Prosody (speech)
- Public Speaking / Elocution
- Reading Skills
- Semantics (meaning)
- Slang & Jargon
- Speaking / Pronunciation Skills
- Writing Skills